Lippoldshausen is conveniently located.
Within a short time you can reach numerous sights of the region.
Some worthwhile destinations are mentioned here in advance, you can find more in the regional portal Göttinger Land.
Old Town of Hann. Münden
- with 400 half-timbered houses from 7 centuries, the Guelph Castle, the Weser Stone, the Expo project Water Traces and the Tillyschanze.
For more information on guided tours, sightseeing and boat trips, please visit Münden's regional tourism website.
...or get first impressions of the town and its wonderful location with a very nice video by Radio ffn:
The north from above - Hann.Münden
Get an easy overview of the region:
On this page you will find many aerial photos and videos of the region by Uli Kammel.
- Lively and pretty town with pretty half-timbered houses, museums, theatre, Eiswiese bathing paradise, Luisenhall salt works...
Cultural and shopping city Kassel
- In addition to a lively city centre with well-stocked shops, the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe with Hercules (World Heritage Site), the Karlsaue and a number of museums are also worth a visit.
Only three kilometres from Lippoldshausen, a Roman camp was discovered in Hedemünden.
- Archaeologists recovered coins, spearheads and catapult projectiles. You can reach the camp on foot from our inn in less than half an hour. There you will find not only the ramparts and portal remains, but also an information board. A leaflet about the camp is available at the inn.
- Reinhardswald Nature Experience Area with Sababurg Game Park and Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Castle country Werratal with Ludwigstein and Hanstein
- Cherry town of Witzenhausen in the Werra valley